Sunday, April 11, 2010

short term goals:

+ i want to be professional at skipping rocks.


+ i want to everyday take the time out and dedicate myself to be one with nature.


+ i want to get my hands dirty more often.


+ i want to lay in the grass looking at the clouds once a day.


+ i want to fly a kite more.


+ i want to paint a fence.


+ i want to climb trees more.


+ i want to pick flowers more often & wear them in my hair.


+ i want to write letters.


+ i want to listen to the banjo and harmonica more often.


+ i want to wear more feathers in my hair.


+ i want to dance bare foot.


+ i want to wear more flowing dresses.


+ i want to walk a dog on the beach.


+ i want to climb rocks more.


+ i want to canoe often.


+ i want to go fishing at 2am.


+ i want to have a bongo and acoustic guitar session on the beach.


+ i want to drive to other towns looking at houses.


+ i want to draw with chalk more.


+ i want to take a hike that requires me to have a backpack full of water and food.


+ i want to appreciate Long Island more and it's offerings.


+ I want to go on more midnight moonlight drives.


+ i want to use maps more.

No comments: