1. Whats your name spelt backwards?
2. What did you do last night?
Road along the Jones Beach Trails with some friends - cooked dinner at a friends & layed in driveways.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Photos and NRBQ songs.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
It woulnd't mesh well with the $3.00 in quaters burried in my belly.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Monday - after the most intense bike ride.
6. What are you wearing?
black tube top bra. Cut out flowing floral tank, black shorts and feathers.
7. How many cars have you owned?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
Not by choice. But my dad ran for something so i had to show love.
10. Do you have cable?
Yes, but i don't watch tv.
11. What kind of computer do you use?
the kind that gets a virus every month...dell laptop. (i've been doing good though!)
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes. If and when I do answer or use my phone i usually answer to Domino's.
13. You like anyone right now?
No one is interesting but i do fall in love 3 times a day, mostly in molecular structures.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Kayack along pure waters.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Islands in Burmuda.
16. Do you have a garden?
No, my mom has a jungle.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Sin City, Watchmen, Annie...I was a lover.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
We wish you a merry christmas is as I far as i got...
19. Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Past month I rewatched "Away We Go" so good.
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Buffalo chicken and blue cheese or brooklyn's artichoke and spinach!
22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn with Raisinets mixed in...life changing.
23. What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I don't believe so.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Only when I won it in Monopoly.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
28. Favorite chocolate bar?
Reeses Crunch bar.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
I have too many.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
A year or so.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Favorite artist?
33. Favorite computer game?
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No, just jewlery...stoned once. It went down real wierd.
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
I don't really like either.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
I don't know.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
A loooong time ago I used to get bad heat exhaustion.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Money beats soul.
However, I do enjoy love but I could live a life perfectly fine with myself.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Depends on the beard.
41. Can exes just be friends?
Really depends on the person.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
I refuse to have one...used to be tribe called question answering skit, Carl from ATHF and "You Stay classy San dieago!"
45. Where would you like to go right now?
Colorado, Australia, England.
46. What was the name of your first pet?
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it?
jansport. towels, a legit walkmann, sunscreen, rolling paper and a book.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Incoming - Steve S. Outgoing - Steve S.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
50. What do you think about most?
I think way too much.