Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a sample of my brain...

- My fingers are literally tired of the use of typing.

+ Why do dentist try talking to you when your mouth is being drilled in, sucked in?

- My kitchen/den area is spooky at night and the fact that my grandpa died in there is a big friggin factor so it causes me to have  a special OCD walk I do at night: I literally walk the outter part of the room and make sure i step on the rug by the front door because in my head i created a 'saftey zone' like you have in freeze tag.

- I hate when my feet dangle off my bed.

+ Why is putting sheets on the bed the most obnoxious thing in the world?! it's one of those twisted little nothings that make twitch.

+ Who pulls the lever to close the bus door when the driver has to get off?! Fucking right though?!!

- Crusty elbows will make me have an instant anxiety attack.

- I'm my most funniest when i'm forced to entertain myself while i'm driving alone. I literally find myselff shocking thyself! Hysterically laughing at myself..sometimes its too much fun being me.

 - I sleep with two pillows - my head goes between both like ham does on bread. Lord only knows why.

2 comments:

OkayStopYelling said...

"Who pulls the lever to close the bus door when the driver has to get off?!"

"I literally walk the outter part of the room and make sure i step on the rug by the front door because in my head i created a 'saftey zone' like you have in freeze tag."

LOL - Your rediculous - and I can't stop laughing at those paragraphs - hahaha!



When I was little, I always just assumed that the bus driver lived in the bus because it was so big.

I haven't played freeze tag in SO long. I think I was below 5ft tall the last time I played - I'm long overdue for a match!

bonita. said...

It's a mysterey to me...how does he get out?! And still have five finger on each hand?!

if anyone saw my night walk routine...i dont even know.
One foot goes in front of the other on the rug. Sometime I dont even recognize myself.

I've learned to laugh...laugh at it all. It is rather funny and rather odd.

Me too. We should have one big massive Freeze tag game, like in central park.