Monday, August 10, 2009

soulfuL summer.

As of Wednesday my summer will be over. Back to school for Bonita. Head in tha game & Healthy! I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent. I filled my days with friendly faces and endless laughter. I made new friends and even reconnected with old friends. I fell like a renewed soul. Over the summer I've made a lot of changes and progress. I learned to turn any adversity into positive energy. I've been so hell bent on Living happy and healthy. I can honestly say I like where I am and how things are panning out. And with the new steps taken towards my future, I am growing more interested to see how things will open up for me. Someone once shared their mantra with me and I fell in love with it so much that I apply it to my life as well. "Seems I need a new soul cuz mine is worn down, but from this pregnancy of my hardship was born style"

No comments: