Saturday, September 5, 2009

EXTRA BUTTER X MISHKA NYC

Mishka NYC released their Fall '09 collection "Born Under A Bad Sign" The first delivery is now available online @ http://mishkanyc.com/ The line features everything from flannel jackets to sweaters and 12 graphic tee's displaying Mishka's own twist of a Zodiac themed line. Due to Extra Butter; being your Daily Fresh joint & proudly carrying this brand, Jason and his team decided to their very own 2009 Look book. The team gathered up their extended fam and friends to represent each shirt & sign. In my personal opinion they KILLED IT! The Butter Fam, each smoother than the next [haha] are no stranger to getting shit done right while still having a goodtime! I was both honored and thrilled when I was asked to represent Aries and to be apart of this project. [FUN FACT: I'm an inner Astrology nerd] My job was to portray a deadly bad ass Aries image and be responsible to the kill of 2 fellow Aries Russel and Sycko! It was dooope! I discovered that Sycko just might be my favorite Aries, Russel too but, he doesn't have a Rat! So before I present the photos, I will end with a big Congratulations to the men @ Extra Butter! Well done:)



For More photos of the full shoot & more information check out:
http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/
http://extrabutterny.com/blog/


+ Make sure you keep your eyes open of EB Movie nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BYP approved! :)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The Rat King.