Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favorite Quotes:

We are the notorious scapegoats, for living as others live only in their dreams at night

-Anais Nin, A Spy in the House of Love

You got my heart you got my soul you got the silver you got the gold,
a flash of love just made me blind, I don't care no that's the big surprise

-You Got the Silver, The Rolling Stones

A stranger has come to share my room in the house not right in the head, a girl mad as birds.

-Dylan Thomas

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
- Jim Morrison

She kissed as if she alone could forge the signature of the sun
- Saul Williams


Time has told me you're a rare rare find, a troubled cure for a troubled mind

- Nick Drake, Time Has Told Me

No comments: