Sunday, December 19, 2010

too furs.

I decided I wanted something to eat so took myself into town. Inhancer Involved. haha.
For some reason I parked pretty far from my destination, which I normally do, do. But this time,
in my head I didn't want to park that far...just because i'm obsessed with my new Blue Ridge Mountain coat doesn't mean the cold wont get me...i need to stop. So i pulled into this lot and rolled up on some guy peeing on a dumpster. Fine. Just one of those, lookin' at me, lookin' at you type of things. We get them. I get out, take a walk to figure out what i want to eat. Sucker for the guac.  Mexican, i did it. On my way there a see "Chubby Hubby Undies" Specializing in SEXY undies for LARGE MEN sizes (1x - 6x) in COLORS AND PRINTS. (lknasgsdhghrueioghrqeungkjerqgvbiuqgtfoi43wj5) i had to check myself twice. Nope, you're right....it does say that. Huntington is a strange place on a Sunday.
When i got home i made a call to my friend Kat. Kat's at a pre family Christmas party or something...i call like a jerk aways. "What's up" with the tone of.....''what the shit now?" and thats when i realized i totally ALWAYS call her with the MOST FUCKED wildest and bizzarest stories and situations. ANd the fact i called her for something of the sort, knowingly she was at a family party reallllly makes me laugh. Then I thought more about it and realized....SHE, on the other hand totally throws these dodgers at me as well, and hers being on the more, thought out dilemmas, that really stress you to think. It's actually really funny. We pretty much are two peas in a pod.

No comments: