Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rahrah ah-ah-ah Ro mah ro-mah-mah GAGA oh lala!




Yesterday, while I was sick in bed with the plague I decided to check out Lady Gaga's video for "Bad Romance". I've been a Gaga fan since day one, but Jesus fuck do I love her even more after seeing the video. It's absolutely bonkers. No one comes near half the shit she does or wears. In the video she rocks all of Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 line, and i half to say - he too never seizes to amaze me & Gaga is the perfect candidate to wear his stuff. From the video I gathered her tweaking outfits and spreads she has done in the past. In the first clip of the video -when she's in white and recreating one of the outfits she wore for the VMA's reminds me of a Scene from "The Fifth Element" when they have Leeloo strapped down in that glass tube thingy. Both Ladies act up and have to be held down. Plus Gaga's hair looks a little orange like Leeloo. Next, she has Hello Kitty's eyes - she did a spread with Hello Kitty. When she makes her hands twitch and show her boney spine - mad freaky! THe diamond out and black lingerie is fresh as hellllllllll. Next up is when she has Saturn's rings around her. I posted a while back when she posed nude for V Mag displaying Saturn around her. Then the most bedazzled get up ever..stomping in a pair of McQueen's heels! My favorite though is the White Robe with a fuckin white bear train following behind. That's that shit in my foyer and she has it as a outfit...cliehest of hearts! I also love her make up in that scene and the fresh stunnuh shades. Last, she hits hard with a replica of her other VMA outfit - the red lace. And and anddddd the ending....what that shit is that?! I don't know why I would question it..it's Gaga for fucks sake. I love it - but she looks like Winehouse there...who I also openly love. Gaga is One of One.





andddd is on tour with Kid Cudi - this is on the top of my x-mas list.

No comments: